The Skin of Color Seminar Series, led by nationally recognized faculty, takes a case-based approach to train dermatologists on the safe and effective treatment of skin of color through a series of live demonstrations and lectures.
* Treatment across the skin of color spectrum for medical conditions such as melasma, acne, PIH, and alopecia
* Dermatologic conditions unique to various skin of color segments
* Differences in skin of color responses to cosmeceuticals, fillers and neuro-toxins
* Guidance on interacting with patients of diverse social and cultural backgrounds
* Expert instruction in performing cosmetic procedures in skin of color
The Skin of Color Seminar Series is the only series to address the ever-increasing demand for sound medical and aesthetic training to treat patients with skin of color. Don't miss this rare event.