Goals and objectives
The purpose of this module is to help medical students develop a clinical approach to the evaluation and initial management of patients who present with warts.
After completing this module, the learner should be able to:
- Identify and describe the morphology of various types of warts.
- Discuss the pathogenesis of warts.
- Develop an initial treatment plan for a patient with warts.
- Describe the technique of cryotherapy.
- List the side effects of cryotherapy.
Download the module