- Support the Academy’s strategic framework.
- Be related to dermatology and/global health care, and serve beneficiaries in underserved regions of the world.
- Be sustainable, community-based, and rely on additional sources of funding.
- Demonstrate how the project would be monitored and evaluated.
- Be submitted online (no emails).
In addition, Academy members and non-members are eligible to apply for the grants. Multi-year projects can be funded for up to three years.
Submit a request by January 31, 2014 for 2014 grants!
Deadline to apply for 2014 grants: Jan. 31, 2014. Submit a request here.
You must complete the following sections to submit your request:
- Principal investigator(s)/project director(s).
- Project information.
- Budget plan.
- One letter of recommendation from an AAD member.
Other important forms:
- Project status report.